We are very excited to announce that the website to order Sonia Sotomayor spirit wear is now LIVE and ready for your orders — just in time for the holidays! Below are a few things you should know about ordering from the site. Please read through. And I hope you like the new design and new items we have to order. There are shirts, hats, stocking caps and scarves, stadium blankets, stress balls, stuffed animals, backpack key chains, pencils, rubber bracelets and more!
1. The orders will normally be processed every other Monday. The site will stay open year round (with shipping to the home as the only option in the summer).
For Christmas orders, you will need to place your order online by December 13 at the very latest.
2. There are two options for delivery. You can pay a $12 flat shipping rate and have the order delivered to your home. Or, you can choose to have your order shipped to school at no charge. You would pick the order up in the office. No orders will be sent home with children. So, please make sure you understand that if you order a few pencils, you should probably have that shipped to school – as the website does not allow for any lower shipping fees – it is always $12 – no matter how small the order.
3. This first order will be shipped from Mitchell on December 21 – for arrival at your home the 22nd or 23rd of December.
4. If you choose the “pick up at school” option, orders will be ready for pickup in the office on Friday, December 22.
5. There is a customer service spot on the site – you will see an email and a phone number for a wonderful and very helpful gal named Abby. Please get in touch with her with any questions, issues, errors on orders, etc. Kali and Jen in the office will not be able to help you with this.
Thank you so much for ordering spirit wear — this is a fundraiser for your PTO and the funds go directly back into activities for our kids and into the classrooms.
The site is: https://loslobos.aiacompanystore.com/